Bryant Heating and Cooling Systems - theft by an installer bryant heating
saw a installer put a burner from my furnance under his coat and put it in his truck.spoke with mrg jamison and anthony jr i was told that i was a lier.
then the other installer travis told the truth that confirmed my story. installer have the same mentality as the owner anthony jr . furnance make loud noise when it comes on and turns off. paid cash 2800.00 i would like to speak to the ceo of co and see if he has the same views a sthis jr guy.
cant see them being the same and having sucess like they have.thanks travis for being honest at least ur hornable unlike your employer anthony jrd3ad404 review #470696
You may also like
- "We purchased a new furnace from Service Experts (formerly Knochelmann's Service Experts). It took over two years for it to be inspected and pass. The drain hose leaked..."
- "I Primered the walls, used behr paint which also was a primer and paint based paint. There was a bubble that appeared on the wall minutes after it started..."
- "So LG calls me up and says they have an upgrade on a part and a software update for my model LFX31925ST Refrigerator and they would like to come install..."
- "Vadim hired me as a web developer, and I delivered the website according to his specifications. He was satisfied with the first deliverable, which contained all of his requests, pending..."
- "The Models Agency is awesome!!! Shawn Models and her team of Agents and staff are hard working, dedicated and display honesty and integrity. (Some past clients are mad because when..."
- "The order was placed using payment method Cash on Delivery. however it took Lazada 5 days to process the item and send it using LBC. Now it looks like they have..."
- "saw a installer put a burner from my furnance under his coat and put it in his truck. spoke with mrg jamison and anthony jr i was told that..."
- "Ive purchased several tires from best used in the past, as I am a rural mail carrier and go through a lot of tires. In April I purchased a set..."
- "Hello. My name is Paul. I am 58 and I served in the U.S. Marine Corps in the '70's. In 1977, while on active duty, I was injured and broke..."