Bryant Heating And Cooling Systems - Theft by an installer bryant heating
saw a installer put a burner from my furnance under his coat and put it in his truck.spoke with mrg jamison and anthony jr i was told that i was a lier.
then the other installer travis told the truth that confirmed my story. installer have the same mentality as the owner anthony jr . furnance make loud noise when it comes on and turns off. paid cash 2800.00 i would like to speak to the ceo of co and see if he has the same views a sthis jr guy.
cant see them being the same and having sucess like they have.thanks travis for being honest at least ur hornable unlike your employer anthony jrreview #470696
You may also like
- "My cooktop was installed in October 2013. The plastic covers on the top of the cooktop melted when I spilled a hot liquid. I ordered 5 more and they..."
- "So LG calls me up and says they have an upgrade on a part and a software update for my model LFX31925ST Refrigerator and they would like to come install..."
- "We hired Mr. Belcher owner of TAR-RIFIC expand our driveway and re-tar it. He gave us a price of $1800.00 (plus tx) for 700 square feet. Mr. Belcher only poured..."
- "I was approaching the entrance to Kroger at 1:30 on Sunday 05/20/12.I stepped from the lot on to the sidewalk and walked into a long wire hook hanging from ..."
- "I have spent several hundred dollars on these glasses and I have to go every few months without fail to have the screws tightened. Been wearing glasses for 35..."
- "someone posted a posting about a business on ripoffreport which contained my cell number. it caused me to get crazy calls and harassing stuff. it cost me $15 to..."
- "Went to chills to get take out for dinner since my wife and I like to stay in. Ordered online and got fajitas quesadilla and onion rings. Got there 10..."
- "Hiring a car online through Dollar rental was easy. The rest of my experience extremely distressing. Upon booking online, using their website I Secured a 'city special deal' for my 28..."
- "Every student should know that student handbooks represent contracts between students and their schools. If they do not follow them they can be liable for breach of contract. That being..."