Bryant Heating and Cooling Systems - theft by an installer bryant heating
saw a installer put a burner from my furnance under his coat and put it in his truck.spoke with mrg jamison and anthony jr i was told that i was a lier.
then the other installer travis told the truth that confirmed my story. installer have the same mentality as the owner anthony jr . furnance make loud noise when it comes on and turns off. paid cash 2800.00 i would like to speak to the ceo of co and see if he has the same views a sthis jr guy.
cant see them being the same and having sucess like they have.thanks travis for being honest at least ur hornable unlike your employer anthony jrf0e27db review #470696
You may also like
- "My mother purchased Samsung Frig model RS22HDHPNSR/AA on back in June of this year from hhgregg. It is now October and the unit is as dead as the proverbial..."
- "I Primered the walls, used behr paint which also was a primer and paint based paint. There was a bubble that appeared on the wall minutes after it started..."
- "I had this contractor put up a gate. It was made from redwood. He did not match sides or hide the nail marks. He left gaps in..."
- "If you order on the website, the t+c for the 30 day risk-free trial period are on there. It's the same thing when you order on the automated system. And..."
- "I need to complete my externship of 180 hours without this they refused to give me my associates degree in science I have had trouble contacting the school administrator to..."
- "I, Ron Pratt worked with the above customer while trying to come to an agreement on a vehicle. I tried several nice says to tell him that because of his..."
- "I placed nearly 5K down in form of check that was cashed 2 days later on vinyl siding job promised to be done by Christmas. Cash down was expected in..."
- "HOW DARE YOU! I wish someone would come along, torture you by slamming you against concrete, cutting your tail and *** off while being held up side down and with..."
- "I began attending this school in August 2009, and it wasn't long before I discovered that they weren't even accredited. They had people with no more than associates degrees teaching,..."