Bryant Heating And Cooling Systems - Theft by an installer bryant heating
saw a installer put a burner from my furnance under his coat and put it in his truck.spoke with mrg jamison and anthony jr i was told that i was a lier.
then the other installer travis told the truth that confirmed my story. installer have the same mentality as the owner anthony jr . furnance make loud noise when it comes on and turns off. paid cash 2800.00 i would like to speak to the ceo of co and see if he has the same views a sthis jr guy.
cant see them being the same and having sucess like they have.thanks travis for being honest at least ur hornable unlike your employer anthony jrreview #470696
You may also like
- "Rheem Heating and Cooling - I called this number 1-479-646-4311 since I didn't see any contact number for customer service in their website. It is a good number for a..."
- "Had a basement drain backup with "dirty" water. Called them as emergency after hours (a Thursday night). The plumber who responded was glad to hear there were outside clean-outs between..."
- "I made the mistake of Hiring "Williams Garage Door Repair" posing to be from San Jose, Ca. But also seems to have location in Morgan Hill, Ca. I was first greeted..."
- "Condensed version: Dental implant placed to #5. Crowns to implant and #3 tooth placed 2 wk later. One week later the implant is loose and crown pops off. Dentist reattaches..."
- "Tons of added fees, poor quality product - not as represented online in pictures, overpriced despite discounts offered, terrible customer service when seeking a refund..."
- "A few weeks ago I came across a YouTube video showing exactly the part my dad needed for his '66 Bonneville, a battery tray. I got the phone number..."
- "Worst experience ever !!!! 8/2/15 Greenville Sc Wouldn't recommend to anyone !!!! & we was not meet at wait to be seated sign, stood there for over 3 minutes, we finally..."
- "We looked at many competing window replacement companies and chose CASTLE WINDOWS after a great experience with a nice sales rep. We were given a quote and scheduled an installation..."
- "Tv does mot what to work correctly ..."